My life changed over night

Well...since our house burned to the ground on June 18, our life as we knew it changed completely. Even though we lost our house and everything that was in it, I know it could have been a lot worse.  I know God was watching over us and I know he still is. The lady from the Red Cross told me the day of the house fire, "That I would soon realize who my true friends are" and that is so true! I am grateful for the people who have helped us. Either by donating clothing, money, helping with the kids, or just calling to make sure we are doing ok. We also appreciate everyone's prayers. Most of the people who donated clothing and money we don't even know. I have been so overwhelmed with how helpful complete strangers have been. I have never gone through anything like this before. The night of the fire my husband and I were thankful just to get a toothbrush. The day of the fire and the days after the fire I felt like I was walking around in a daze. I know this has been even more dramatizing for my kids. They don't understand how they could go from having from what I use to say was too many toys to not have much of anything. I have tried to keep my kids busy since the fire by taking them to the park, the movies, or going out for lunch. Nick's birthday was at the end of June, so he has the most toys. Someone gave Celie a Tinker Bell purse, and she takes it with her every where she goes. She even sleeps with it. I try to stay up beat for my kids and even for David. I know everything is just as hard if not harder on him now. After living with my parents for over a month, we are now living in a one bedroom apartment that my parents own. It use to be a building they used for their office. We have two sets of bunk beds that were donated to us on one side of the living room. That is where the 4 kids sleep. I'm not complaining. I'm thankful! Everything that we now own was given to us. When you lose everything you own you are thankful to get anything, even if it's something that is 30 years old.
I know we go through things in life for a reason. Going through this I have learned a lot about people. I know I am thankful for everything I have and I want to do more to help others.

Video of what is left of our house