Feeling Numb

A childhood friend passed away today. She leaves behind two children and a husband. Knowing how I am feeling about her sudden death; It breaks my heart to think of the pain her family is going through. Lyndsey was only 31 was years old. We were childhood friends and we were like family. We lived together at one time as kids. We drifted apart over the years like most people do. We all get busy with our daily lives with children, family and work. Our daughters went to school together and we would see one another in passing every now and then. I wish now I would of put forth more of an effort to make time for her. My prayers are with her children and family.



Like everything else, all suffering will go, until one day it comes again. ~ Unknown

Lyndsey, Lisa, Jay, & Jen 
Homecoming Game 1997