Just a few things that are on my mind

One thing people say that gets under my skin is: "We gotta get you a good doctor" or "You still have Migraines?" Yes, I still have migraines. Several a week. When I don't have a migraine, I'm in some kind of pain. My head always hurt. I have missed more days of work than I care to ever admit because of being sick. My husband is the only one who really tries to understand what I'm going through. He has gotten up at all hours of the night when I was sick or just to get me a cold wet washcloth to put over my eyes. I always feel horrible when we end up arguing because I'm feeling bad and I end up taking it out on him. I miss being able to do normal every day things.  At work I keep the light off when I'm at my desk on the computer. I have to wear sunglasses even when the sun isn't shining. I'm taking more prescriptions than I ever have and I don't notice any difference.