Life Is Handing Me Lemons, But I'm Too Tired To Make Lemonade

I'm always tired. It seems there is never enough time in the day to get everything done. Stressed about work and life. I'm feeling very overwhelmed. There are things I want to do, but by the time I go to work, pick up the kids and then come home and take care of the kids until I get them into bed, I am too tired. This is not a new routine for me, but lately it has taken everything out of me.

My headaches and migraines are still a daily struggle. I somehow have been managing to get out of bed and get something done.

My hubby is working day and night at his job. I'm thankful for the work, but I know how exhausted he is. We are long over due for a date night. Where we don't talk about work or anything serious. Just a night out to relax and enjoy some time alone.

I don't have that one friend I can call to talk to when I'm feeling down. I can talk to my hubby, but he doesn't always understand me. Especially how I'm feeling about something. After all I'm a woman. I know he tries, but most guys just tell their self "to get over it" and they move on. For women it doesn't always work that way. We are not programed to think like a man and a man isn't programed to think like a woman.

I know everyone faces challenges. We are told this is a part of life. There is no growth without having growing pains. Blah Blah Blah! There are always people that seem to drain me of every last bit of energy I have.

I’ve had struggles, frustration, and heartache before, but so much has happened over the last month. Having a childhood friend pass suddenly is devastating. Lyndsey was the first of my generation to pass away. She left behind two children and a husband. I honestly can't imagine the pain and grief they are going through. I know life must go on, but I also know how hard it is to come to that point in life where you have to go on.